World-class views welcome visitors to the Cowell Theater, located at the north end of Pier 2. Adjacent to San Francisco Art Institute, the 437-seat, fully-equipped theater provides a unique space for performance art, film, lectures, and more.
Venue rental information:
For all other inquiries:
Assistive Listening Devices Available Upon Request.
Wireless Internet Options Available.
- 437 seats; wheelchair accessible
- Stage: Wood floor with flat black plywood surface
- L’Aire sprung wood overlay floor and black Rosco floor covering or premium Harlequin floor covering
- Five full backstage dressing rooms
- Full complement of professional lighting and sound equipment