The Gateway Pavilion at Pier 2 is an acclaimed 66,000-square-foot waterfront space with expansive San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz views. Situated next to the Festival Pavilion on the Bay, the Gateway Pavilion is perfect for large gatherings, including conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, and more, featuring, flexible meeting space, a 2,200-person capacity, and award-winning green design elements.
With the addition of the Gateway Pavilion at Pier 2, FMCAC can accommodate events of more than 10,000 attendees on our waterfront campus.
- Atrium: more than 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space located on the ground floor
- Mezzanine: 15,000 square feet of exhibition space on the second floor
- Main Gallery: a 2,000 square-foot foyer with 24-feet high walls on the ground floor
- As many as nine additional spaces that can be used for breakouts
- Multiple bathroom facilities, an elevator bank, catering room, second-floor production office
- More than 500 on-site parking spaces
- Wireless internet access and telecommunication services
- Direct vehicular access
- Office space/production facilities
Explore The Gateway Pavilion in 3D: